Privatklinik Bethanien, Zurich
Privatklinik Bethanien is ideally located on a prime elevated site on the Zürichberg. With 250 admitting physicians, this well established clinic offers a broad range of medical services using the most advanced technologies and treatment methods. Privatklinik Bethanien covers all aspects of medical care, ranging from diagnosis, internal medicine and surgery to rehabilitation.
The emphasis is on medical care of the utmost quality and on providing personal, flexible care for patients, guaranteed by interdisciplinary teams made up of highly skilled physicians and nursing staff.
The clinic has a modern physiotherapy unit for post-operative care including an area for therapeutic training and a hydrotherapy pool. Post-operative care treatments can also be performed on an outpatient basis.
Privatklinik Bethanien’s welcoming maternity unit has spacious and friendly delivery rooms that offer a range of birthing facilities, including luxurious birthing tubs. The clinic’s dedicated midwives take care of the mothers throughout the entire duration of their stay.
Firmly focused on the well-being and safety of its patients, Privatklinik Bethanien guarantees maximum comfort. The VIP Diamond Care concept offers its clientele even higher service standards.
· All radiological methods · Nuclear medicine imaging · Laboratory
· General and internal medicine · Angiology · Gastroenterology · Haematology and oncology · Cardiology · Neurology · Psychiatry and psychotherapy · Rheumatology · Pain therapy · Sports medicine
· General and visceral surgery · Gynaecology and obstetrics · Maxillo facial surgery · Orthopeadic surgery and surgery of the locomotor system · Otorhinolaryngology · Plastic and reconstructive surgery · Urology · Spine surgery
Paramedicine and complementary medicine:
· Nutritional counselling · Physiotherapy (incl. therapeutic pool) · Rehabilitation · Traditional chinese medicine (TCM) · Spiraldynamik
· 96 Beds · 250 Admitting physicians · 250 Employees · 3,230 Surgical interventions · 592 Deliveries